Customers, who decide on a Kuhn Rikon product, profit from outstanding warranty services. Even if an article is not available anymore, the spare parts are – for another 15 years and sometimes even longer. The entire Kuhn Rikon branded product range will be repaired by our specifically trained specialists. Kuhn Rikon provides these exceptional services worldwide.
How to test whether your DUROTHERM cookware is absolutely airand watertight:
1. Take off the side-grips and/or the handle.
2. Completely immerse the cold DUROTHERM cookware at an angle in a hot water bath (at least 50 ºC). Caution: protect your hands from the hot water!
3. If air bubbles start rising, this indicates that there is a leak. Do not use the cookware any more, and send it in to be checked.
4. If no air bubbles appear, the cookware has no leaks and you can continue to use.
5. Refit the side-grip or handle.
To ensure you enjoy your Kuhn Rikon product for as long as possible, our customer service department and Service Center offer professional service and competent support.
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 2-year warranty (minimum) on all our products.
We offer a 5-year warranty (minimum) on all Swiss-made frying pans and cookware.
We offer a 10-year warranty on selected Swiss-made frying pans and Swiss-made cookware.
Tel. 1 800 662 58 82
Monday to Friday
08.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and 01.00 p.m. – 03.00 p.m.
Pacific Standard Time
SENDING IN FOR REPAIR
We do offer a free repair service located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contact us for more details so we can better serve you.